Make sweet savoury mango pamelo sago dessert with honey thai mangoes.
Here is the ingredients and simple method to make your favourite mango dessert.
Ingredients for Mango Pamelo Sago Dessert
- 2 Ripe Thai Mangoes, cut into small cubes
- 200 ml fresh milk
- 200 ml evaporated milk
- 150 gm sago pearl to boil in water, drain water and put aside
- 2 slices of pamelo
How to Prepare Mango Pamelo Sago
- Boil sago pearl in water, drain water and put aside
- Cut mango skin, cut mangoes into small cubes, 3/4 to be blended with fresh milk and evaporated milk
- Put remaining 1/4 sliced mango aside, to be included as mango dessert topping
- Put blended milk mango into fridge for about an hour or so
- Add sago, pamelo and sliced mangoes onto milk mango before serving
This portion can serve 3 pax in 3 small serving bowls