What is Mangosteen
Mangosteen is an exotic, tropical fruit with hard purple outer layer shell fruit. The edible white flesh on inedible seeds are sweet and sour taste. It has high nutrients with antioxidant and fiber.
Mangosteen is known as the “Queen Fruit” in Asia.
It is seasonal fruits, usually available in April through August.
The Benefits of Mangosteen Fruit
Mangosteen is highly nutritious with vitamin C, B1, B2 & B9 and fibre.
- Its nutrients can aid DNA production, muscle contraction, wound healing, immunity, and nerve signalling
- It lowers calories
- It promotes weight loss
- Its Anti-oxidant promotes anti-inflammatory, anticancer, anti-aging, and antidiabetic effects
- Its Anti-inflammatory reduce your risk of inflammatory diseases, such as cancer, heart disease, and diabetes
- It has xanthone compounds that promotes blood sugar control
- Its fiber and vitamin c promotes healthy immune systems and aids digestions
- It helps maintain healthy skin and anti-aging
- It also lower bad cholesterol for good health of the heart
- It relieves constipation and aids digestion systems