What is Longan Fruit
Longan is a small, round, sweet, and watery fruit, found in Asia. Its brown outer shell hardens as it ages. It is juicy and sweet in the inner white soft layer on black inedible seed.
Longan is an excellent source of potassium and vitamin C, as well as copper, magnesium, phosphorus.
The Benefits of Longan Fruit
- Longan is rich in nutrients like vitamins B, C and fiber.
- It is rich in antioxidant, reducing risks of cancer
- Its anti-inflammatory helps prevent cold and flu
- Its iron content helps treat anemia and iron deficiency
- It has phytochemical that helps enhance skin condition
- It reduces stress
- It treats insomnia
- It aids digestive systems and relieves constipation
- It improves cardiovascular health
- It helps with improve immune systems