Longing for chocolate muffins but cannot take eggs or cheese? Not an issue at all and you can bet that you would still get tasteful and delicious vegan chocolate muffins with this foodscream recipe.
Vegan Chocolate Muffins Ingredients
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
Mixed all ingredients well. Oil muffin baking pan.
Bake muffins for 30-35 minutes at 180 degree celcius in oven.